The perfect crowd pleaser that's guaranteed to impress Family & Friends! Say goodbye to Take Aways with fresh, delicious Fried Chicken Bites made right in your own Home.
-500g CHOP! Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast
-2 cups fine bread crumbs
-1 tsp salt
-1 tsp cracked pepper
-1 cup flour
-1/2 cup milk
-1L canola oil
-Spring onion x 1
-2 TBSP sesame seeds
-1/4 cup Ketchup
-2 TBSP Hoisin Sauce
-3 TBSP Liquid Honey
-2 TBSP Brown Sugar
-2 TBSP Soy Sauce
-2 TBSP Sesame Oil
-1 TBSP Sriracha Sauce (Or add more to taste!)
1. Dice your chicken breast into even sized chunks then separate 2 cups of bread crumbs with 1tsp of salt & 1tsp of cracked pepper mixed through, 1 cup of flour, 1 egg combined with 1/2 cup milk all into separate bowls. (Do not combine together)
2. Dip your chicken pieces into the flower then into the egg wash and finally into the crumb mix, make sure you press down hard on the chicken when crumbing. Repeat this with all your diced chicken.
3. Add 1L of canola oil to a pot or use a deep fryer if you have one. Heat the oil between medium and high for 10 minutes.
4. Combine all sauce ingredients together in a pot and heat on low for 5-10 minutes well stiring.
5. Place your chicken into the fryer and cook for 5 minutes then remove and dry on some paper towels to remove any excess oil.
6. Mix all the fried chicken in a bowl with your sauce then remove and serve with freshly chopped spring onion & sesame seeds.